Monday, September 24, 2012

Season 2...Soon

So I know we've been gone for a while, longer than ever before, so I've decided to wrap up what I'm calling "Season 1" of The Brohoof with Episode 35 which was recorded at the beginning of September, and will (hopefully) be released by the end of this week.

This Tuesday (9/25) will mark one year since we recorded our first official episode. Now that we're in our second year it's time to resume the podcast for Season 2 starting this Sunday. Since we're still in the MLP drought, our episodes won't be released as regularly as they used to since we'll probably switch to recording every other week. Things will hopefully pick up once Season 3 of MLP starts, but we'll help pass the time with livestreams, interviews, Let's Play's (most likely me playing pokemon), and our usual random banter. If you want to help out you can always donate on our website via paypal, or email us at Brohoof.Podcast@gmail.com. I'm looking forward to getting off my lazy, yet very busy ass to resume podcasting for your pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment